New Series has begun
Christianity welcomes inquiry even if that means hard questions. As our culture evolves, the questions it asks the people of faith also evolve.
Soma Eastside Church’s winter sermon series welcomes these hard questions that our culture is asking.
Join us as we research, consider, and enter into dialogue about questions like
- Aren't we better off without religion?
- Doesn't Christianity Crush Diversity?
- How can you say there is only one true faith?
- Doesn't religion hinder morality?
- Doesn’t religion cause violence?
- How can you take the Bible literally?
- Hasn't science disproved Christianity?
- Doesn't Christianity denigrate women?
- Isn't Christianity homophobic?
- Doesn't the Bible condone slavery?
- How does a loving God allow so much suffering?
- How could a loving God send people to hell?
Join us Sunday
Pacific Cascade Middle School
All are welcome!